Sunday, May 24, 2009

2 Things Challenge Work/Play

This week's 2 Things Challenge is Work/Play. Well everyone will probably come up with cute ideas for this one, but I immediately thought of this.

Workplay is an entertainment complex in downtown Birmingham, one which I have never been in, but when I saw the challenge this week, and I knew Virginia would be in Paris and probably would not shoot this, I had to do it.

This is the sign on the corner of the building. I don't get to downtown Birmingham very often, and the day I did I was in a hurry, so I did not get any shots of the inside.


This is the sign in front of the entrance to Workplay. I like their color scheme, and maybe someday I'll get inside for a concert or film.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome how you could make work/play work for you like that. Funny. And not fair to everyone else who doesn't have one in their city. Ha!