Wow! I can't believe you posted this photo of the Sumac bush, or is it a tree? I just learned about the Sumac, not to be confused with poison sumac, that they make tea out of it and suppose-ably if you drink 2 cups of it a day, your poison ivy will go away. And if you drink it in the Spring, it could prevent you from getting poison ivy.Poison ivy got me a few days ago! Ug. So I was looking up home remedies.
Very interesting. I hate poison ivy. I could roll around in the stuff when I was a kid, but now that I'm old, if I walk close to it I break out.Not sure I trust my botanical skills enough to go making tea out of stuff I picked in the wild, though.Some professionals ought to package it, if it really does work.
Post a Comment