Saturday, October 18, 2008

2 Things Challenge - Black/White



This is Chuck. I met Chuck while photographing some of the "street" people who hang around at the fountain at Five Points South in Birmingham. I called them street people because it is not always obvious to me which people are really "homeless" and which ones really have a permanent place to live but like hanging around down there. I liked Chuck after I got to know him a little, and I think he liked my photographs, but I haven't seen him in a while.


This is a black and white photograph of a black man with white smoke curling around his face. Okay, it meets the criteria, but I think the color photo is better.




1 comment:

Bev said...

Great shot of a contemplative drag, maybe he has much to contemplate being a street person. His shirt is white too :)