Saturday, April 10, 2010

Weekly Challenge: Home/Town 2

The 2 Things Challenge this week is Home/Town. After I couldn't think of a neat way to combine the two, my wife suggested something like this. I just happened to have the photo in the archives, so this is my second interpretation of the challenge.

This is Birmingham, Alabama, which may not fit an exact definition of my hometown, but it and its immediate suburbs are where I spent the majority of my life. Not in this house or apartment building, they just represent homes nestled on the side of Red Mountain with the town/city of Birmingham as their view.



1 comment:

Vivian aka Deborah said...

Good idea your wife had. I love photos like this with descriptions. They allow me to visit the world where my feet may never touch the ground.
Thank you!